Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Happy Valentine's Day

  • Thursday, February 14, 2008
  • Toya
  • Ok, I am a bad blogger. I know! I am finding that balancing children, housework, husband (4th child), and work is really difficult.

    I have to share my valentine treat. My sweet hubby tried to surprise me with a spa treatment. Unfortunately there was a problem with my surprise appointment and the spa called and left a message on our home phone yesterday. I am a stay at home mom so that was a huge mistake. You have to understand that Jeff is big on surprises. He is a serious planner and when something goes wrong he is not happy. The spa felt really bad and will give me a discount on the spa treatment. He still gets lots of credit for the surprise. He is super husband.

    I have found some time to work on a few layouts.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint