Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

CKC Charlotte

  • Thursday, August 13, 2009
  • Toya
  • So it has been 3 years since my last CKC. I'M BACK!!! I have escaped the nut house and am on the loose with Sarah. We arrived this evening and having been enjoying the freedom of no rescue pager, children, or dishes. I will go to bed tonight without telling someone 100 times to get back in bed. I will sleep tonight without the soft roar of snoring beside me. The best part is I don't have to change any diapers. We have a class bright and early so it isn't a sleep in vacation. I'm ok with that cause I get to use paper and scissors and I don't have to share.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint