Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

You gotta love these eyes

  • Tuesday, October 27, 2009
  • Toya

  • This is my nephew Richard. This poor child has so many names he will be very confused when he is old enough to talk. He was born Richard James. His mother calls him RJ. He also answers by the names Jamie and Booga. To be honest, he prefers Booga. Next month he will be one. It is so hard to believe a year has gone by. He is the most loving baby you will ever find. He loves to give me kisses. Today he called me Tee Tee. It was awesome. It is an aunt's version of "mama". I love my role as Tee Tee. I look into those big eyes and I can't help loving him.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint