Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Can we be done yet?

  • Sunday, February 14, 2010
  • Toya




  • The rest of the pictures are on my flickr page.
    On Friday Brandi and I set up the basement to do a little photo shoot. I planned all day what the kids would wear. I spent the morning searching for cute props and new shirts. After the well behaved children put on exactly what I laid out, it was time to take pictures. Hahahahaha, yeah right. It took about an hour just to get them dressed. I learned I have a ham in the family. Jaden is so full of himself I thought the boy would explode. He wanted every other turn to be his. For the next shoot I am bringing duck tape or that child. He was EVERYWHERE. Jasmine was cooperative. Taylor just wanted it to be over. RJ (Booga) was so busy running I was just tired looking at him. I was able to get a few shots.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint