Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

A week of pictures

  • Saturday, July 10, 2010
  • Toya






  • Happy Birthday America:

    The kids and I drove 17+ hours from Virginia to Texas. Yep, I'm crazy. The kids actually were really well behaved in the van. It was after they got out that they lost their minds. So as you saw from previous post we had great family time with 3 of my siblings, grandmother, and cousins. Dear hubby joined us via plane and we made our way to Atlanta, Georgia for the second part of our road trip. In Atlanta we met up with one of my best friends and her family. Zamorah (3) and I are old buddies. I had the pleasure to be at the hospital for Amyrah's birth (2). Kendrah (10 months) and I got to know each other during this trip. Her new name is juicy. Oh my goodness this child is teething.I have to say Amyrah was quite entertaining. I have never met such a smart 2 year old. She had me cracking up the entire time. We all got together with Melissa's in-laws and watched the fireworks. We had a premium location since her brother-in-law is a firefighter.

    A child is born: William Burkett O'shea was born July 2, 2010. Yesterday I got the chance to do a newborn photo shoot with him. It was so much fun.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint