Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Moving on... Sort of

  • Wednesday, August 10, 2011
  • Toya
  • When this blog was started, I was in a completely different place. This blog was centered on my online Scrapbook Store. Now, that store is no more and I have began my adventure into the world of photography. Scrapping has helped me to realize my true passion. The past 3 years I have focused more on my photography. While I didn't start photography to make it into a business, it kind of took root and grew on its own. So, I have decided to change this blog. The blog will continue under a new address... http://toyaearleyphotography.blogspot.com/ Feel free to visit me there.


    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint