Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

The Beach

  • Thursday, September 27, 2007
  • Toya



  • I have been enjoying a couple of days of relaxation on the beach. I have taken this trip every year for the past 4 years. I am in Virginia Beach. I'm here for Virginia Association of Volunteer Rescue Squad convention. This is a great time to bring my family along for a mini vacation while I take a few classes for CE credit to keep up my EMT certification. Today we spent some time on the beach and the kids had a blast. They love the water. Jasmine is a little too willing to go out far in the ocean than mommy wants her to be. That child doesn't realize that she can't really swim and mommy isn't that good at it either. We still have a few more days for fun. I can't wait to scrap these shots. Tomorrow I will go and check out some of my favorite sb stores.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint