Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Happy New Year!

  • Friday, January 4, 2008
  • Toya
  • It is really hard to believe we are already in 2008. So much happened in 2007. I started this store. My second child started kindergarten. My baby started preschool. Hubby finished his MASTER'S DEGREE. We spent part of the holidays in Disney. Wow, I'm tired just thinking about last year.

    Well this year is just starting and we are off to a busy year already. Starting January first, I became the first black female officer for Blacksburg Volunteer Rescue Squad. Yep, I just took on a lot more responsibility. I am the training officer. I am looking forward to the year. I have the great responsibility of making sure our squad gets all the training we can get over the next 12 months.

    The store will have some new editions soon. You asked for more page kits and I heard you. You can expect to see more page kits in the next week. Here are just a few kits that will be available for you.

    Let me know if you don't see something that you are interested in. I will try to get it for you. Happy New Year everyone.

    2 comments:

    sarah said...

    Congrats on your new position at the Rescue Squad.

    Toya said...

    Thank you Sarah

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint