Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

The Blue Ridge Crafter's Retreat

  • Sunday, June 22, 2008
  • Toya
  • I had the opportunity to go visit a great retreat. The owner, Julie Wheaton, invited me and a friend to come up for the day to relax and enjoy some time scrappin' and chat'n. This is a great place to go when you are looking for a chance to get away from life and dive into your craft. You can do an all day retreat or entire weekend. She is currently running a 2 for 1 special on all retreats during 2008. We drove up on yesterday afternoon. There was already a wonderful group of ladies who were celebrating a birthday there. This was a fun group. My friend Sarah and I were given a tour of the retreat. She has three bedrooms that sleep 10. The bedrooms looked comfortable and inviting. There was plenty of space for you to stretch out throughout the house and read, nap, or watch a little tv if you wish. Down in the craft room each person has their own table to spread out on. There are a couple of stations set up for you to use with die cutting machines and more stamps than you can dream about. The best part of the experience was the great homemade meal Julie provided. If you are looking for a nice place to get away from it all, I recommend The Blue Ridge Crafter's Retreat. She books up fast and I can see why. I can't wait to go back for an all day trip.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint