Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Filming

  • Wednesday, January 20, 2010
  • Toya
  • So today was fun and different. I got to be an actress. I have been teaching first aid and cpr for almost 9 years. So, when I was asked to participate in a training video, I agreed. Sarah, Peyton, and I went down to the rec center this morning to shoot the video. Now Peyton has a cute crush on Sarah and he doesn't hide it. I would guess he even did a few extra push ups just for the shoot. No the problem with this is Sarah is over 30 and sweet Peyton is barely 19. When asked which of us would be the rescuer, I gladly handed that responsibility over to Sarah. She kicked me. I'm not sure why. LOL Here are a few pictures from that shoot. I like to call this Sarah's first kiss. This is what happened after Sarah's first kiss. hahahahahaha

    This is Sarah's revenge.

    We had a great time!

    2 comments:

    Ami said...

    He is legal, what's the problem?

    Toya said...

    Ami, you sound like Jeff. Legal just don't make it right.

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint