Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Football

  • Wednesday, October 6, 2010
  • Toya





  • It is that time of the year. The air is getting cooler and the leaves are starting to fall. It is football season. While most of the people in my town are gearing up for Hokie ball, my house is gearing up for Pee Wee flag football. My 6 year old is playing flag for the first time. We have such a small town that there are only 4 teams so they just play each other over and over again. When you live in a small town you will know kids from other teams. You get the pleasure to yell for them all. So, while everyone else is tailgating for Virginia Tech, I'm screaming my head off for my little player.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint