Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

I won stuff

  • Tuesday, July 24, 2007
  • Toya





  • I actually won stuff at CHA. Jeff won a Cricut cartridge. It is the Doodletype cartridge. Since I have a Wishblade we really didn't have a use for the Doodletype. It just so happened that my husband fell in love with the Cricut Expression. For those of you who don't know what a Cricut is, yeah right... The Expression cuts 12"X24" paper. We decided an Expression would be a good idea for the crop I am planning. So, we ordered one along with several new cartridges including Disney. Now I have use for the Doodletype.

    When we got home I had a message on the phone from HP. I won a compact photo printer. Yea!!! I love printers. Unfortunately I didn't get the message until I got home so they have to mail it to me. I want it NOW (insert whine).

    KI memories are coming out with some really cool paper. Check out those intricate cuts. Let me tell you the decision of what paper/products to buy is going to be really hard.

    Here are more pictures. I am off to read another chapter of Harry Potter.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint