Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

I'm Here!!! CHA

  • Thursday, July 19, 2007
  • Toya

  • After some scary moments of nearly missing our flight, we are here. Sure we rolled out of bed at the butt crack of dawn, 3:50 am, finding an airport in a town we've never been in before proved to be difficult. As soon as we check our bags in outside, we were being paged on the intercom to the gate. The bad part was we still had to go through security. Did I mention we are an ORANGE alert? The line for screen wrapped around 3 times. They were boarding passengers by now. We made it through and sprinted to the gate just in time to board. WHEW!!!


    We were able to get to the convention center and explore a little before our first class. I was getting very excited just watching the vendors setting up for tomorrow. Class was great. I really enjoyed our speaker and was able to meet some really nice people at my table. Shout out to my new friends.


    We were able to do a little site seeing and ate great food. We visited Bubba Gump's resturant. I would go back just for the great service. I have to get some sleep now. Tomorrow is a big day.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint