Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

new light

  • Sunday, July 1, 2007
  • Toya

  • Here I am again giving it another try. I have this great scrap room compliments of the wonderful husband. This is a picture taken a few months ago. The bad side is I have no windows. I tried to brighten it up with yellow paint to represent the sand and blue to represent the ocean. The lighting stunk. Today the husband fixed that. He put in new florescent lights. I can't wait to see the difference when doing my next layout. I hope that will be in a few minutes.

    I got an early surprise anniversary present today. Our anniversary isn't for another week. I'd accepted I wouldn't be able to go to CHA until Winter. My husband surprised me with the news that I will be able to go this month. YEA!!! I hereby promise to take lots of pictures for all to see.

    I wish I could clone him for my single friends.

    Ok, it is late and I only have a short time to crank out a layout.

    Tata for now!

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint