Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

How many more days?

  • Thursday, August 2, 2007
  • Toya

  • I have officially joined the ranks of hundreds of other parents in the world who are counting down the days until school starts. This year will be different. I won't have one child going to school. I will have 3. Even though I have 20 days left, I have already started having nightmares about forgetting to send them to school. My friend and I joke about putting the kids on the bus, go calmly inside, and streaking through the house while squealing loudly.
    The summer has been busy. We have spent quite a bit of time traveling and splashing in the backyard "pool". It is time to say goodbye to the pool and hello to school

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint