Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Steppin' Out

  • Sunday, August 5, 2007
  • Toya











  • Every year our town has a craft and art festival downtown. Most people look forward to it. People from all over come to sell their crafts. These can range from cute purses and jewelery to scary looking chairs make from drift wood. My volunteer rescue squad also has a booth. We give out balloons to kids, give tours of the ambulance, provide first aid, etc. The best part of hanging out isn't the great food from nearby vendors. It is people watching. Wow, I saw some interesting people. There were two guys dressed as a gorilla and a banana running in the Draper mile race. They did really well in the race considering the hot suits. There was Dark Vader and a Jedi (weird). My sides still hurt from laughing. I did my part by donating blood with Red Cross along with my fellow squad members. Steppin' Out is also a great time to see friends you haven't seen in a long time. We met up with some friends who drove up from NC. We haven't seen them in about 8 years. Their 22 month old, Benjamin and I became fast friends. He is adorable. I just wanted to squeeze his chubby cheeks. I am very tired from having spend Friday evening and all day Saturday there. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint