Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Being a good EMT

  • Saturday, May 22, 2010
  • Toya
  • So tonight I am spending quality time at the station. I am tired as crazy. When I agreed to fill in for someone else I didn't realize it was PROM NIGHT. OMG! Please let the little highschoolers behave. The last thing I wanna do is pick up some drunk, crying highschool girl. I get enough of the college kids up chucking the happy juice.

    I had such high expectations of how this weekend was gonna go. The garden was finally gonna get done, the deck would get stained, the costume for Taylor's colonial day would get sewn, my bed room would be immaculate along with my bathroom and garage. That was interrupted by kids, rescue, and a thunderstorm. At the end of the day I have the garden 1/3 completed, deck stained, kids warn out from playing, and a 7 year old little boy with a sore arm from my IV but a normal blood sugar. I guess I was able to get some good things accomplished. Perhaps today wasn't a waste after all.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint