Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Tomorrow/Today

  • Monday, May 3, 2010
  • Toya
  • So today the kids and I spent time hanging out in DC. The hubby has some meeting up here. Like a good mother, they were required to do some school work before venturing out of the hotel. We didn't have a car so we walked around. There are some great shopping places right across the parking lot. After Jeff's meetings were over we headed out to more shopping, dinner, and sightseeing. We have spent quite a bit of time in this area but that doesn't stop the excitement of seeing the White House and all the monuments. Tomorrow we will get dropped off on the Mall and museum hop while Jeff has more meetings. His meetings should be over by noonish. The real fun will begin. I am going to a book signing. Ree Dummond, AKA The Pioneer Woman, will be signing her cookbook. I am pretty excited to get to go. I started following her blog about 6 months ago and I love the photography and the recipes. I haven't found one I don't like yet. I will post pictures tomorrow. Now I am heading to bed because those kids are gonna wear me out in the morning.

    0 comments:

    (c) Copyright 2010 Who am I?. Blogger template by Bloggermint